Meet the Internship Coordinator for your scheduled appointment. This meeting must be completed on Friday, 7 August 2020.
Please note that the final SurveyMonkey surveys will be sent out after the Poster Session on the final week of the program.
Your meeting should only take about 5 minutes if you are prepared.
The Internship Coordinator will send you a Google Calendar invitation for this time. If you arrive early, and there is an open spot, you may be seen early.
During Check-out, the Internship Coordinator will work with one person at a time, and check off all of the items listed below.
Please submit all final deliverables with this format:
“VFP Student_Summer 2020_Deliverable Name_Last Name_First Name.pdf”
Everything should be submitted to Workforce Development & Education in PDF format. If anything is missing, you can submit it to Workforce Development & Education during your meeting.
VFP Student Participant Deliverables:
1) Mentor Checkout form, with signature from your mentor or associate mentor (access this from the VFP Student Assignments/Deliverables page), uploaded to Google Drive.
2) Research Poster uploaded to Google Drive.
3) Poster Summary uploaded to Google Drive.
4) In one combined PDF file, the Research Poster and Poster Summary uploaded to the WDTS website under “Poster/Oral Presentation.”
5) Research Paper uploaded to Google Drive and uploaded to the WDTS website under “Research Project.”
6) General Audience Abstract uploaded to Google Drive and uploaded to the WDTS website under “General Audience Abstract.”
7) Peer Poster Presentations Peer Review uploaded to the WDTS website under “Peer Review.”
8) Complete “Post-survey” on WDTS website.
9) Program Evaluation on SurveyMonkey (sent by Internship Coordinator after the Poster Session).
10) Mentor Evaluation on SurveyMonkey (sent by Internship Coordinator a few days before Check-out).
11) A completed WD&E Participant Vignette, which has already been posted to your Google Drive folder.
12) Berkeley Lab Career Profile at jobs.lbl.gov.
For more information, contact [email protected]