Friday, 7 August 9:00 AM – 12:00 PM
By appointment – Google invitations will be sent to your Lab email address with your specific appointment time.
All faculty must complete the following program deliverables in order to complete checkout:
Final Research Project Report
- Upload to your Google drive folder
- File name format: “VFP_Summer_YEAR_Research Project Report_Smith__John.pdf Adobe Acrobat(.pdf) file format
- Log into the DOE WDTS website click on “Deliverables” tab and upload research project report to “Research Project.” (VFP only)
Final Oral Presentation
- Upload to your Google drive folder,
- File name format: “VFP_Summer_YEAR_Oral Presentation_Smith__John.pdf Adobe Acrobat(.pdf) file format
- Once you receive approval from Colette Flood, log into the DOE WDTS website click on “Deliverables” tab and upload research oral presentation to “Oral Presentation.” (VFP only)
WD&E Participant Vignette
- Complete and upload to your Google Drive folder – (Vignette template has been uploaded to your Google Drive Folder)
WDTS Post-Survey (VFP only)
- Complete survey on the DOE WDTS website. If you require assistance, please send an email to [email protected].
Workforce Development & Education Surveys
All surveys are to be completed online prior to checkout.
- Workforce Development & Education Program Evaluation Survey ( administered via www.surveymonkey.com ) – An email invitation will be emailed to your LBL address the week of the program
- Workforce Development & Education Mentor Evaluation Survey (administered via www.surveymonkey.com) – An email invitation will be emailed to your LBL address the last week of the internship
Mentor Check-out Form
The Mentor Check-out Form must be signed by the Intern and Mentor or Associate Mentor.
- Scan and upload the document in PDF format to Google Drive. File name: “VFP_Summer_YEAR_Mentor Checkout Form_Smith_John.pdf”
- For a list of HR contacts, please visit this page.
- If your transfer request is not completed by the end of the program, you badge will be collected at your checkout appointment.
WPC Training Requirements
Returning your Loaner Laptop
If you received a loaner Chromebook, laptop, keyboard, or mouse for use this summer, please ship the items back to the Lab on Friday, August 7, 2020, which is the last day of the program.
You should have received a return shipping label with your loaner Chromebook or laptop. If you did not receive a return shipping label, please reach out to Joseph Crippen at [email protected] to request one immediately.
If you received your laptop from your mentor/division group, please work with them directly to return it.Please use the box you received your Chromebook or laptop in, to return all of the items to the Lab.
For more information, contact [email protected].