Your First Day
Please see the Internship Programs Calendar for dates and times of the Orientation, Internship Meetings, and other events (such as the Poster Session).
Please plan to attend Orientation on the first day, as your attendance is required in order to begin your internship program. During the morning, we will hold an orientation, advise you of your assignments, and you will hear presentations related to resources at the Lab (such as Cyber Security, Safety, Ergonomics, and Library Services).
You will meet your mentors and begin work in the afternoon.
Your First Week
You will need to accomplish a number of tasks during the first week:
- Complete the Internship Work Plan and submit this to WD&E.
- Complete the Memorandum of Understanding and submit this to WD&E.
- Complete the Temporary Expedited Telecommute Agreement.
- Update your Directory Listing
On the Directory Listing, you must list a landline or mobile number where you can be reached during the internship term.
- Intern Information Verification Form
- Responsible Conduct in Research Questionnaire (only for first-time interns)