Meet the Internship Coordinator for your scheduled appointment. This meeting must be completed in-person on Friday, 2 August 2019 before you depart for the MLEF Technical Forum.
Please note that the final SurveyMonkey surveys will be sent out the following week, and these will be due on Monday, 13 August 2018.
Your meeting should only take about 5 minutes if you are prepared.
The Internship Coordinator will send you a Google Calendar invitation for this time. If you arrive early, and there is an open spot, you may be seen early.
During Check-out, the Internship Coordinator will work with one person at a time, and check off all of the items listed below. Please do not interrupt another intern’s meeting, so that we can get through each meeting as quickly as possible.
Please submit all final deliverables with this format:
“MLEF_Summer 2018_Deliverable Name_Last Name_First Name.pdf”
Everything should be submitted to Workforce Development & Education in PDF format. Additionally, it is beneficial for you to bring a PDF copy of each assignment on a USB drive with you to check-out. If anything is missing, you can submit it to Workforce Development & Education during your meeting.
MLEF Participant Deliverables:
1) Mentor Checkout form, with signature from your mentor or associate mentor (access this from the MLEF Assignments/Deliverables page), uploaded to Google Drive.
2) Research Paper uploaded to Google Drive.
3) General Audience Abstract uploaded to Google Drive.
4) MLEF Technical Forum Presentation, uploaded to Google Drive.
5) A completed WD&E Participant Vignette, which has already been posted to your Google Drive folder.
6) Turn in your badge.
For more information, contact MLEF@lbl.gov