Meet the Internship Coordinator for your scheduled appointment.
Your meeting should only take a few minutes if you are prepared.
During Check-out, the Internship Coordinator will work with one person at a time, and check off all of the items listed below.
Please submit all final deliverables with this format:
“Program_Term Year_Deliverable Name_Last Name_First Name.pdf”
Everything should be submitted to Workforce Development & Education in PDF format. If anything is missing, you can submit it to Workforce Development & Education during your meeting, or you can let the Internship Coordinator know if you need additional time to complete your work.
MLEF Participant Deliverables:
1) Mentor Checkout form, with signature from your mentor or associate mentor (access this from the MLEF Assignments/Deliverables page), uploaded to Google Drive.
2) Research Paper uploaded to Google Drive.
3) MLEF Technical Forum Presentation (10-min PowerPoint presentation on your research project) uploaded to Google Drive.
4) General Audience Abstract uploaded to Google Drive.
5) Program Evaluation on SurveyMonkey (sent by Internship Coordinator after the Poster Session).
6) Mentor Evaluation on SurveyMonkey (sent by Internship Coordinator a few days before Check-out).
7) A completed WD&E Participant Vignette, which has already been posted to your Google Drive folder.
8) Berkeley Lab Career Profile at jobs.lbl.gov.