Lab Employees Volunteer
Please click on the title for more information about each program.
- Nano*High Saturday presentations for Bay Area high school students
- Science Bowl Regional competition for high school teams
- Berkeley Lab Exploration of New Discoveries (BLEND) A customized 1 - 2 hour program, including a general introduction to the Lab, appropriate hands-on activities,and a facility tour linked to the group's interests.
- High School Programs at other Department of Energy National Laboratories
- Technovation Challenge The mission of the Technovation Challenge is to promote women in technology by giving girls the skills and confidence they need to be successful in computer science and entrepreneurship.
- FIRST (For Inspiration and Recognition of Science and Technology) US FIRST's mission is to inspire young people to be science and technology leaders by engaging them in exciting mentor-based programs that build science, engineering and technology skills, that inspire innovation, and that foster well-rounded life capabilities, including self-confidence, communication, and leadership.
- Educational Resources